TRAINING ON ORGANIC FARMING, HORTICULTURE CROPS, MEDICINAL & AROMATIC PLANTS, NURSERY MANAGEMENT, AND GREEN HOUSE CULTIVATION
Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society (HCMS) and the Institute of Advance Technology of Organic Herbs, Farming and Food Processing Research; based in Sitapura Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan are jointly organizing this year for five days complete training program in Pink City Jaipur from July 30th to 03rd August. The all days trainings will be conducted in the fields of Organic farming- its importance, principles and practices; Cultivation, Management practices and Innovative techniques of Medicinal plants, Aromatic plants, and Horticultural plants; Nursery Management; and Green House Cultivation.
Content of trainings:
You can have complete guide of growing, harvesting, management practices, and marketing of Stevia, Aloevera, other medicinal plants and aromatic plants.
– Valuable information is compiled from growers, research trials, Author’s own experiences, Stevia leaf buyers, Sellers, and other resources.
– Practical field training will be provided by the technical experts with having the experiences of 12-15 years.
– The sessions will also include market strategic, availabilities of resources and future of medicinal and aromatic plants, trading and export opportunities, various knowledge and information available for entrepreneur.
The trainings will include both in house and practical sessions,
Objectives of the Trainings:
1. The complete guide about commercial cultivation of Stevia plants, Aloe Vera plants, other medicinal plants, Aromatic plants, Horticulture plants, and their nursery managements.
2. Before starting cultivation what parameters has to be taken?
3. Include field level primary processing /value addition activities.
4. Converting your business into small scale industries?
5. On what parameters/standard Medicinal plants, Aromatic plants, and Horticulture plants done?
6. Marketing aspects & services?
7. Profit percentage from single buyer and how much it is effective?
8. Guarantee of Buy back guarantor?
9. How can you choose any medicinal plants, aromatic plants, and horticulture plants according to your place, climate, and Land/soil and water availability?
10. Climatically conditions, environmental improvement and soil improvement.
11. Employment to unemployed people?
12. Promotions of Herbal plants according to Government Schemes?
13. Cultivation of Medicinal plants, aromatic plants, and horticulture plants with minimum water level?
14. Safety about climatic diseases in Medicinal Herbs?
15. Formalities for Organic Certification?
a) Stevia farm visit, b) Aloe vera farm visit; and their technical knowledge about sowing, harvesting, management practices, marketing and export, c) Vermicompost processing unit, d) How to extract pulp from Aloe vera leaf, and e) dairy unit visit, f) Horticultural farm visit, and g) Nursery management.
Duration: 5 days
Time: 09:30 A.M to 06:30 P.M
Venue: J-890, Phase3, Sitapura Industrial Area, Tonk Road Jaipur-302022
Lunch & breakfast included.